WOMSH Vegan and sustainable Sneakers VEGAN KINGSTON WHITE WAVE in white and mint with a contrasting band in silver
Classic Vegan and sustainable sneakers come in fresh white with a mint heel strap and natural sole and feature a contrasting band in silver. The natural sponge lining and the removeable leather finish insole assure pure comfort. Rubber sole. This product is certified PETA-Approved Vegan. The Zero Impact Sneakers are manufactured 100% in Italy.
The Venetian brand WOMSH stands for outstanding comfort and quality of the shoes as well as of the sustainable concept of the brand:
- Thanks to the collaboration with LIFEGATE, benchmark for the sustainable development through the business model “People, Planet e Profit”, Womsh participates to the ZERO IMPACT® project, whic measures the environmental impact of activities, companies, products and people and calculates the emissions of carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases (equivalent Kg of CO2).
- It also reduces CO2 emissions through the implementation of consumption’s reductions and eco-efficiency projects and Offsets CO2 emissions through reforestation and protection of growing forests in Italy and worldwide (Costa Rica, Panama and Madagascar).
- The brand even recycles the shoes: After having worn them up, instead of the usual inefficient methods you can deposit them in our shop. We will then send them back to the brand that uses them for their “I Giardini di Betty” project. WOMSH uses the old sneakers to make a special flooring for playgrounds.
- Upper in 15% Technonappa synthetic fabric and 85% Appleskin (27% recycled polyester, 22% cotton, 27% polyurethane, 24% apple), an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino.
- Womsh logo in Appleskin
- Lining made of 20% microfibre and 70% recycled organic cotton. The recycled fibre content is 70%
- Laces in 100% recycled PET obtained from post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy
- Removable insole made of 15% Appleskin and 85% low-density, water and polyether-based polyurethane foam
- Recyclable rubber sole (TR) in compliance with the EU REACH regulation
- Packaging in recycled cardboard, made of 100% recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with organic residues
- Made in Italy
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Upper in 15% Technonappa synthetic fabric and 85% Appleskin (27% recycled polyester, 22% cotton, 27% polyurethane, 24% apple), an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino.
White with details in beige, mint and silver.