WOMSH Sneakers KINGSTON in white and beige leather with a contrasting band in copper
These Italian made leather sneakers come in fresh white with a light beige heel strap and natural sole and feature a contrasting band in copper. The natural sponge lining and the removeable leather finish insole assure pure comfort. Rubber sole. The Zero Impact Sneakers are manufactured 100% in Italy.
The Venetian brand WOMSH stands for outstanding comfort and quality of the shoes as well as of the sustainable concept of the brand:
- Thanks to the collaboration with LIFEGATE, benchmark for the sustainable development through the business model “People, Planet e Profit”, Womsh participates to the ZERO IMPACT® project, whic measures the environmental impact of activities, companies, products and people and calculates the emissions of carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases (equivalent Kg of CO2).
- It also reduces CO2 emissions through the implementation of consumption’s reductions and eco-efficiency projects and Offsets CO2 emissions through reforestation and protection of growing forests in Italy and worldwide (Costa Rica, Panama and Madagascar).
- The brand even recycles the shoes: After having worn them up, instead of the usual inefficient methods you can deposit them in our shop. We will then send them back to the brand that uses them for their “I Giardini di Betty” project. WOMSH uses the old sneakers to make a special flooring for playgrounds.
- MADE IN ITALY: Item made in Italy, synonymous with quality and design creativity.
- COMPOSITION: Soft Leather
- DETAILS: logo, four-tone, laces, round toeline, flat, leather lining, rubber cleated sole, contains non-textile parts of animal origin
38, 39, 40
Upper in BIANCA leather metal–free
White with details in light beige and copper.